Rip 04 f350

Millman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
As you can see from the two most telling pix's, last Wednesday afternoon was the closest I have come to death in my short 27 years. I walked away from this accident without injury. No other passengers were involved and I thank God as they most certainly would not be here today. Some people say Angels were watching over me that day and it just wasn't my time yet.

I am in the middle of waiting for the insurance company to settle my loss and was pondering purchasing a more economical truck, however I just can't compare the others to a Ford Super Duty.
John

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW You otta go get a Lottery Ticket or two :eek: :eek:

You were Lucky.. No doubt about that :sweet

Joe

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
wow :(

i can almost smell the wax on that paint.

that poor truck took a hit, thank ford for building a truck that means business.

as for its replacement, too bad there isnt a diesel ranger available in the USA right now. good luck with the insurance BS, thats never fun.

Millman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Lost control early afternoon on a winding mountain road. The front end lost grip and there I went. The same tree that I hit was also recently hit by a PG&E truck, also a F Series. I've taken the turn hundreds of times but this time it got the best of me.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, you should of went to church this morning and give Thanks to God above.
Good Luck
Doug

therealjakeg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Don't switch trucks that baby saved your life. I would always drive something I know I lived through especially that bad of an accident. Stick with it take care of her she will take care of you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58