ROAD TRIP to OHIO

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
will be making a road trip this sunday from CT to Ohio. we are just jumping into OH from PA, not really going into the state very far. is there any good places to eat, or anything else i should know about? never traveled in that direction before.

we are going out to pick up a new race machine for my brother:D:sly an extremely built Suzuki LTR 450

we are going to do it in one day, so my butts going to be sore :( however if there arent many troopers in PA i may use the 3.55's to thier potential and shave some time off the trip.:eek:

Fine69

Reaction score
Be careful in Western PA, Troopers are EVERYWHERE this weekend. What part of PA are you going to be traveling thru? If your near Pittsburgh, or Cranberry, you HAVE to eat at Primanti Brothers, best sandwiches you'll ever eat!! You can also go to Quaker Steak and Lube, excellent wings! If you're going to be near Pittsburgh, send me a PM, I can tell you more good places to go, may even be able to meet up with you.

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
looks like he will be meeting us partway, wich will be nice. here is the mapquest route.

troopers everywhere will spoil my fun....looks like the cruis control and a slow ride are in order. it doesnt look like we will be going to pittsburgh, although if we end up driving the whole way to his place in OH we may be able to pull a detour for good sandwiches :D

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
oh no......the drive out is going to be in an empty OBS F-350, it doesnt like potholes very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58