Rode in an '08 PSD today...

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went by the dealer to ask when they would be getting an '08 in stock and the sales guy said they had one out on a test drive that would be coming back in 15 mins or so and I stuck around. When they got it back, they guy who was most likely going to be buying it drove, I rode shotgun, and the salesman in back went out for a ~40 mile test drive and here are my initial impressions:

WOW, great review. You ought to send this to some magazine correspondents to see if they agree. One in particular would be Jerry Reynolds, former general manager of Prestige Ford in Garland, TX and a two-time national chairman of the Ford Dealer Council. His website is www.carguyshow.com and his e-mail address is [email protected]. He will give a pretty quick response to any e-mail. He has a talk show on WBAP 820 AM from 9 to 11 AM CST on Saturdays and discusses any and all types of cars and trucks. Being a former Ford dealer, he really loves his Ford trucks. He prides himself on giving "straight talk and honest answers" and seems to do just that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58