Roof clearance lights

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever install a set? I have an 03 F-250 and I bought them and the harness for them from ford...Any hints/tips or a template! :dunno All help is appreciated :thanks
Mike
Also need to know how to post pics of the ride...

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I did them on my 97 but I used Grote after market lights and my own single wire. THere are a lot of write ups but basically you can group and position them anyway you like. I put mine each 3.5 inches from the windshield edge and followed the curve grouping the center 3 closer. There are after pics in my sig. You will have to drop as much of the headliner as possible but be carefull it doesnt tear or break. I also recommend silicone for each screw hole just to prevent any leak risk.

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up guys usefeul information there...I will see how it goes this weekend!....

janders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where can I get the factory clearance lights as well as the factory wiring harness from? I have searched around and only found aftermarket lights.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I saw them on 1stfordparts.com for combined about $90. I dont have the part numbers anymore though.

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did set on my 99 ... and cheapest place was the dealer... got them for 65.00 came with wireing harness... just drilled holes for wires.. and screwed them down... then harness should plug in on driver side, but i would chk ur dealer first.. was way cheaper then aftermarket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl