rough idle

chrispugs1967

chrispugs
Reaction score
So i buy a 03 f-350 and withing 3 weeks the check engine light goes on of coarse. so I start with changeing the fuel filters and the air filter. The light goes off for 1/2 day and comes back on. I take scan it and get a code of "Injector Control Pressure Sensor Circuit Low". The truck has a verry rough idle for the first 5-15 secs. of startup and then still putters and whatnot and even once a week or so it will stall on me once I been driving it for 20 mins. Of coarse the dealer has to do a full scan and that takes 2 hours and $200. My regular mechanic said he'll look at it but suggested the dealer because it may be a bad injector which is under warrenty. any help on what i should do, do i have my mechanic take a llok in hopes it's not a bad injector or just send it off to the dealer and let them run up the bill. I also drained the water seperator and bought fuel at a different station as well as used a conditioner in the fuel for the second tank full in a row. Any advise would be helpful. thanks

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like you'll be joining the HPOP club. Welcome!

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ps60_061_Electrical_Components.jpg

ps60_040_Fuel_Management_System.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14