Sad day

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
Well guys the last five years I have grown to love my truck very much, but its paid for and I can convert its 12k plus price tag into paying off my two credit cards and a loan I had at the bank to consolidate some medical bills and stuff, so its a NO brainer, give a little to get alot, even a different truck payment won't compound into credit card interest rates.... said that to say this

I'm selling my beloved, so

I need a few things for my 97 so I can take my stuff off and sell as stock, not butchered up......

I need

Air cleaner lid, I cut old hose snout off for a coupler to open element.

Drivers "A" pillar trim piece, GRAY mine has hole for gauge install

That is all I can think right now, please PM me wether you wanna sell it or whatever. I don't think I'm selling anything of mine right now, as my Dad and first cousin both have 01 SD trucks and pretty sure either one would like to have the gauges and tuner....

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
:(

I think I have my stock air cleaner lid somewhere. I will take a look later today and let you know.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
:doh: I just threw my stock air box in the garbage 2 days ago!

Sorry to hear you're selling. Now you can look at the 6.4! :cool:

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
I have the air cleaner lid and box (will double check this evening but know they are in teh garage) if a 95 will work on a 97. They are yours for the costs of shipping them to you. PM me if you are interested.
Craig

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
:doh: I just threw my stock air box in the garbage 2 days ago!

Sorry to hear you're selling. Now you can look at the 6.4! :cool:

Thanks for the concern, no offense, and none taken, but after the FLOP of the 6.0 they can keep their new engine for a few years before I would even think about it. I'm still found of our body style, the old trucks just got a character that the new "everybody has one" trucks CANNOT match....

Just found out our new kid is gonna be a girl, with two in toe now, I will probably look into a 4 door next time, and most likely gasser, just don't haul enough now and drive to short of a distance to work everyday now. Dare I say Chevy???? I work on em everyday at work and let me tell you I HATE to pull a RO on a newer ford, v6 or v8 they SUCK to work on. The gen III and up small block chevies are still as easy to work on or maybe more so than used to be...Plus the General has Ford's interiors beat all to hell....

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that,good luck with what ever you get and with the little one. you need a diesel fix come up and go for a ride.your not that far from me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58