Said good-bye to an old friend yesterday

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, our 14 year old Whippet MC "Champion E equals MC Square" had a heart attack. He was on meds for congestive heart failure for the past 6 years. At least he was outside with "his boys". We will miss him a lot. Keith

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss....................I know it hurts something awful.

Tbar

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks TBar, and Dave.

We watched him grow from a 9 week old pup that would shred everything within reach of his crate. To a great adult that was left to roam the house when we would go out for several hours. He taught several others manners and how to behave. Keith

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is hard to put into words, the pain it is to loose a family pet. It seems as we get older, it is even more difficult.
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Fine69

Reaction score
Sorry about the loss of your buddy Keith. I know its not easy losing a beloved family pet.

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words.

We watched MC grow from a pup that would shred everything within reach of his crate to an adult that had the run of the house when we would leave for several hours. He taught several dogs manners, and how to behave when coming in the house from being outside. He is greatly missed. Keith

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sorry Wow, that hurts man, been there. I'm sure there are a lot of great memories after 14 years!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14