San Antonio

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Well after 2k miles Im here in San Antonio for 2.5 weeks, I drove the dually all the way here and I even did a few tow jobs for some friends, I ended up dropping off my trailer on the final tow at my friends house and I will pick it back up on my way back through.. Anyways Im here so if anyone feels like getting a beer, give me a call on my cell 757-303-7760 Jon.. Im not able to get on the forum much so the phone is best

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
check out the river walk downtown. lots of great restaurants and bars. (we arent allowed back at Dick's Last Resort :D ).

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
check out the river walk downtown. lots of great restaurants and bars. (we arent allowed back at Dick's Last Resort :D ).
Oh, I bet this is a fun story. :roflmao :roflmao

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
let's just say my wife's inhibitions slip a little after that much beer and another woman egging her on (actually trying to compete with her!). At a bar name "Dick's", who'd think anything would be surprising...

Last edited:

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
what did ya average MPG on the trip?

From Va to Fl I was pulling my trailer and a friends Jeep, cruise control, and AC, I pulled 14mpg

From Fl to TX I was unloaded and got about 18MPG with Cruise and AC

If I wouldnt had used Cruise or AC I could have gotten 20+ I figure

All and all I put a little over 2000 miles on the truck for this half of the trip, In 2 weeks Ill be driving up to Spokan Washington for a month, and then to New Mexico, then Florida, and end up back in Va.. Im estimating around 10,000+ miles on this trip

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Ive been to the river walk a few times last time I was down here about 9 years ago, and I was driving down that way crossing over it last night, I will check it out again with in the new few weeks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14