San Diego Newbie

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This was the replacement. 2004 Cobra with mystichrome paint. This was my dream car and I had the chance to buy one. The wife told me so the rest is history.

It has the typical mods: intake, pulley, tune, exhaust, MGW shifter, RXT clutch. There's a set of subframe connectors waiting to be welded on.

View attachment 13369View attachment 13370

Nice car! Make sure you make it over to my other forum for SN95s - www.sn95forums.com

So what did you end up doing with the yellow cobra, part it out, sell it as is, store it, or just trash it?

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It ended up being a little of the first two. A guy was looking for a roller with interior. He had his own drivetrain. So I was able to keep the engine and trans. Then I sold the blower that was on it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It ended up being a little of the first two. A guy was looking for a roller with interior. He had his own drivetrain. So I was able to keep the engine and trans. Then I sold the blower that was on it.

Nice. So the motor blew right?

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Lost a radiator hose in the middle of San Diego traffic. By the time I could get somewhere safe the damage was done. Scuffed 4 pistons and lost a head gasket. So it sits in the corner covered up for now. Eventually it'll get a rebuild and go into the 04 with a Whipple 2.9.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. Lost a radiator hose in the middle of San Diego traffic. By the time I could get somewhere safe the damage was done. Scuffed 4 pistons and lost a head gasket. So it sits in the corner covered up for now. Eventually it'll get a rebuild and go into the 04 with a Whipple 2.9.

Damn, all because of the hose coming off. Sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64