Saying Hello!

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
Well n00b here checking in, i have a 09` superduty i`m impatiently waiting for, (its getting the service body built!) and wantend to find some folks familiar with the 6.4l and new body style Fords. i`ll save my questions for another thread,

A little history, my first powerstroke was a 2001 F350 (7.3l), best truck i ever had, only had one issue at 270K (turbo pedestal o-rings...easy fix!) then got into a 05` F350 (6.0l) and put many miles on here but had some issues (all engine), then fell into another 05` F550 (6.0l) and well not much better than the other 05` :doh:

But with all the trucks previous i was not the original operator, and for the first time this new truck is mine fright from new, so i hope to take as best care of it as i can to make her last. ;tu

so anyways everybody like pics, when the truck ariives i`ll get better as this is only a cell phone pic...:sorry

servicetruck-1.jpg

Hope to join the community and gain some powerstroke knowledge!! :hail

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I see you found my dream truck...very nice, hope you get lots of good service out of it.

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes!

here are some pics of it from last week, it will be painted white when done, even tho it looks pretty sweet al shiny like that. :lol:

DSC05709Large.jpg

DSC05710Large.jpg

DSC05711Large.jpg

They tell me i should have it sometime february.

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Welcome

That is about the nicest utility body I've seen in a while. You should have them clear it and put it on the way it is now. Plenty of room for a ton a led's too. I'm jelous......:hail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14