SCT Extreme/AFE/Magnaflow/SCT delete DPF

WATERWOODY

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my DPF delete pipe and new revision/firmware from SCT on my 08' Superduty.The truck runs very well now.Cant wait to see better fuel mileage,SMOKE and power.:sly SCT says they will be working on the check engine light(AFE intake) to take care of that.Anyone else running this setup that wants to comment? Thanks;tu

WATERWOODY

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok,truck now feels like its in the 'performance' tune but its only in 'tow haul'.Its that big a difference.My check engine light has not come on with the intake/exhaust.I have not tried the other tunes yet.It makes stupid power in the lowest setting,oh and it smoke good.The cat-con was left in.

wheelhopper

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Try not to race at every opportunity and give us some real world mpg #s.

Do you know if the tune you have can be removed and undetected by Ford?

WATERWOODY

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Not using a calculator,which is the correct way to determine your fuel mileage,going off the dash,i always got 13.4-13.7mpg,now it shows 16.4-16.9mpg.This is just in 'tow haul'.:sly:sweet

wheelhopper

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome.

I just reset my tripmeter today, first time putting in fuel since I bought it. It cleared my mileage reader to 0 as well. I drove about 20 miles and was getting low 14's when I parked.

I am still curious to know whether or not your tune can be detected once removed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58