SCT Livewire

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Does any one have one on a 6.0? I've done some research on them and thought thats what I wanted but, the more I read I might look into other tunes. I checked in with Jody at DP tuner and he was still working on perfecting his tunes. Are there other tuners that give good trans programs? I mainly want tow, economy, and maybe a 100 hp tune. A change on the fly would be nice. I am looking at getting 4, one for me and the rest for a few other diesel junkies. Can you get discounts for bulk orders? Some real road test imput would be great.

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How long ago did you check with Jody about his 6.0 tunes? He has done alot of 6.0's. He has some very nice tranny tunes for my 6.0. He has tunes for stock transmissions and tunes for built transmisssons.

He is paticular about his trans tuning. He is always finding new ways to make his tunes better. Give him a call sometime and tell him what you are needing.

Diane

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I received a e-mail back from Jody on 3/11 and he has tunes for the xcal2 but said he was working on something for the livewire that I should wait for. I guess I'll just have to wait cuz I have had good tunes from Jody on the 01.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14