SCT livewire

06_KingRanch

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
also do you have to have any other sensor's to display boost or does it pull it from the trucks computer??

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
boost is displayed on the monitor.. but if you haven't seen the livewire yet its HUGE i would suggest just getting you a couple gauges boost and egt and that way you don't have the big display on all the time.... i have a livewire but its too big to keep up all the time... i wouldn't know about the egt with the livewire.. but boost is displayed simply by pluggin it up...

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
no bigger than a garmin is it??

if a garmin is about like most of the gps i have seen then yes it's quite a bit bigger... the worst part is the cord that goes to the OBD-II port... it only plugs into the bottom of the livewire so you can't put it real close to the dash.. its too big to fit near the A-pillar... the best spot is on the windshield under the rear view.... but its pretty big... i was shocked with the size

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
yeah i have seen the pillar post ads... im telling ya when you see it you'll see what i mean... idk how the pillar post would work... seems too big to me..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14