SCT tuner

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at finally buying a SCT tuner. I want to order a one with some custom tunes on it. My main priority is plowing snow and being able to shut off the check engine light since I unplugged my EGR. Where is the best place to purchase the SCT I want?
Thanks for the help!!!

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
innovative and elite are the favs i got mine from dfuser but out of curiosity may get one of em to send me some tunes to see the diff. dont get me wrong im happy with what i have but never know unless you try

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
you can get the tuner just about anywhere.. but you save a little on money if you buy from whoever you're going to get the tunes from.... i bought from eric also and love his tunes... i have been running matt at gearheadautomotives SRL tune lately and love it... Eric, Tadd, Matt, and Cale can all send ya what ya want... you will have to get them your strategy somehow if you want them to load the tune for you otherwise you'll have to buy it.. then read the strategy and send it to the whoever you want... then they will email the tune back to you.. you put it on the device then on the truck... if you have someone close to you with and SCT that can read your strategy you will save yourself some hassle... just make sure if they do that your truck is stock before you read the strategy.... i would go through eric since he will give you three tunes for free if you purchase form innovative and since he is one of the best if not the best file writer anyway... but anyone will sell ya a tuner lol...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58