sct xcal2

melmount

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just hooked up my xcal2. got tunes from dj.
nothing crazy running street tune now.
i understand the tune itself, also the speed limiter and idle settings? but i can also set tranny< shift 1-2, then 2-3, then 3-4 etc.. All of which have a a wot setting? i know shift points can be changed but how? only at wot?
any of you guys that have usedor do use sctcan you explain what and why i set the tranny where i should? I really did not screw with that? I am sure some one will understand this question, dont really know how to ask it? no clueon the sct tranny settings

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Nope, its pretty straight forward, program the tranny the way you want it to shift while you have the xcal hooked up then unhook it and drive it. You'll know when youve gone too far with it, it wont shift to your personal liking, either it will bang into gears or be softer than you like.

melmount

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tried the sct tonite on tow, could not really tell a difference from tow to performance? I was not truly beating the daylights out of it. I never do. I am good to it. But it felt real similar? Would not think that would be normal?
I am letting the auto trans shift by itself. Boost seems to stay at 20 maybe 25, it doesnot go real high. I guess thats good for damage control. I dont want to race it. Just have more passing gear if need be. Guessleave it on tow?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58