SCT

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i want to get a chip for my truck. i have heard a lot of good things about the SCT, as far as power and reliability. where is the best place to get this? i have read a lot about looney tunes and insanity tunes, how do i get these?
thanks
dan

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I think i want to get a chip for my truck. i have heard a lot of good things about the SCT, as far as power and reliability. where is the best place to get this? i have read a lot about looney tunes and insanity tunes, how do i get these?
thanks
dan

Elite Diesel
Give em a call and get the scoop on all the options... you'll like it :sweet

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i just recieved my xcal 2 from dj's performance ... i love it. i got the econ ... street smoke and looney tune. the looney tune is insane. the only problem is my economy tune brought my fuel milage down to about 17mpg which is 3 mpg worse than stock, and im being easy on it? i dont understand

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
well i just recieved my xcal 2 from dj's performance ... i love it. i got the econ ... street smoke and looney tune. the looney tune is insane. the only problem is my economy tune brought my fuel milage down to about 17mpg which is 3 mpg worse than stock, and im being easy on it? i dont understand

i would LOVE to get 17mpg... i didnt get over 12 BEFORE i started making good power

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg