Seafoam?

Lynden-Jeff

Landscaper
Reaction score
Hey,

Who here actually uses seafoam in their truck? It seems to be safe for diesels according to their website and a very good product for it. I use it in everything that I have thats gas and its great.

Cheers
Jeff

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
you either love it or you hate it... I know more people that love it

Sleeper Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have used it a couple of times in my oil before changing the oil. i have not had any bad experiences with it. i also use it for my gasoline vehicles with no problem. have not used the transtune.i like the deep creek product though

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flyers (rc & REAL pilots) love it too...no alcohol so it wont
evaporate like sta-bil.

i had a bad experiance w/ sta-bil & i WONT use it anymore
in any of my motorcycles (which SIT for MONTHS)

Sea Foam--products

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I didn't seem to notice many differences when I used their products in the past, probably the reason I don't use them today. I thought they were a bit expensive. Also the Deep Creep is terrible compared to PB blaster.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I would be leary of using it in the oil of a PSD since the injectors use oil for injection pressure.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would NOT use this in the OIL...in the tank maybe but NOT in your oil !

LA350

Diesel Newbie
Reaction score
I have used SeaFoam in the tank of my gasser as well as as an upper Cly lube pulled through my brake booster vacuum line. I pull about a cup through the vacuum, shut it down, wait 10 mins, then fire it up and drive it down a the back roads a bit to blow. It smoked like I was w/ the mosquito abatement team for about 5 miles. Then smoothed out.

I did a full tune-up that day replacing some dry vacuum lines, plugs, oil, cap/ rotor, fuel/air/oil filters, then the Seafoam in the tank and vaccuum lines. I don't what worked or what didn't but it hasn't run any better than since when I bought it. SMOOOOTH like budda :)

Some swear by it. Me I will use it again.

mwalls54

Tex
Reaction score
when i was having trouble with my water in fuel light i ran a can in a 1/4 of a tank and it worked like a charm. I havn't had the problem since

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58