search function MIA??

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
forsome reason the search isnt working for me.it does nothing when i click on it.is anybody else haveing this problem?just wondering if its me or if we lost the search function during the server change.:confused:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
forsome reason the search isnt working for me.it does nothing when i click on it.is anybody else haveing this problem?just wondering if its me or if we lost the search function during the server change.:confused:
Its working here for me Rich, try logging out and clearing your TIF's and cookies then logging back in again. I just did a search on the word "search" and this thread was the #1 hit.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I have never been able to left click to access it. Have always had to right click and select open link.

Tbar

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found that if the window isn't maximized, the search box doesn't open. have to have the window maxed.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Its working here for me Rich, try logging out and clearing your TIF's and cookies then logging back in again. I just did a search on the word "search" and this thread was the #1 hit.

still not working if i left click it like normal.but if i right click it and click open itll work.i never had an issue with it till tonight.:confused:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
still not working if i left click it like normal.but if i right click it and click open itll work.i never had an issue with it till tonight.:confused:
Are the other drop down menus working for you. "New Posts", "Quick Links"?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
yup everything else works

i just tried it again with the window maximized and it worked shrunk it down and it worked.closed and opened a new window and it dont work again.never had a problem with it before.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
since it seems to beworking for everybody else it must be a problem on my end so dont worry about it i guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58