Seat Belt Alarm on F250

CHPMustang

Reaction score
If you don't have the manual I should have the how to sequence to deactivate it.

Some trucks the chime stays off indefinitely and others just one key on cycle which means once you shut off the engine you have to do the whole sequence again:rolleyes:

-Bill :cowboy:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Or you could just click the seatbelt in while you're not in the drivers seat. Then it won't go off and you won't be uncomfortable.

deeretrac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you stay on the road,then yes but i spend all day on a 2500 acre farm and get in and out 100 times a day.

Rob

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
deeretrac said:
if you stay on the road,then yes but i spend all day on a 2500 acre farm and get in and out 100 times a day.

Rob
leave it clicked in, just before you sit your arse down click it in, then when you get out, just leave it clicked in, it's the easiest solution IMO

tfalk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think there is no way to turn off the belt-minder in my 06.
I've followed the procedure exactly to the manual, and the SOB just won't
shut off. I've even tried the 10 click/headlights/10 click and it still won't go away.

I use the belt all the time, the beltminder keeps going off when I'm hooking or
unhooking the plow or the trailer.

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
I had the seatbelt minder off with the sequence steps, but had to redo it once the power was interupted. simplest way to turn it off was to reach under the the drivers seat and unplug the two wire connector going to the belt lock. no more light, bell, or resequence...;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg