Seat Covers

acende

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Can someone reccomend a good seat cover? I have captain seats and between the kid and the dog they going to be trash if I don't cover them. All the local retail stores don't carry a model that will fit my F350. Don't mind spending the money for customs if they fit well. Some of the customs won't let you return them. Thanks

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I got a set of some from Cabela's for Christmas a couple of years ago... I know there were the cheap ones... but the first time we were all in the truck, they caught a full cup of OJ from Mc Donalds because someone didn't understand the phrase "wait a minute"

acende

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I checeked out both of these sites. They both look good , do you have them on your trucks, how happy are yopu with their fit? I noticed that they both don't allow their customers to return their product, which has me concerned if I'm unhappy with the fit. Thanks again.

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought from Cabela's for a Silverado 4x4 Extended cab '02 with nice leather captain chairs. Very nice. Overpriced. Has currently survived 4 years with one of the most hellatious dogs you have ever met or been barfed/drooled/clawed upon.:rolleyes:

No complaints with Cabela's. I'm now into Fords w/o covers on seats!:sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
JLDickmon said:
I got a set of some from Cabela's for Christmas a couple of years ago... I know there were the cheap ones... but the first time we were all in the truck, they caught a full cup of OJ from Mc Donalds because someone didn't understand the phrase "wait a minute"
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

isnt it great

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
janders said:
Are there any nice seat covers for a crew cab that will not run me $400-500?

marathon has very good prices. I plan on ordering covers for just the front seats (minus the jump seat) and the pair is costing roughly 120$. The back cant be much more than that.

orion_134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't lie, I bought the ones from Wally World for 20 bucks, cut a hole in the side for the arm rest and they fit....decently. They kind of wrinkle in the middle, but they keep my greasy butt off of the upholstery.
Jesse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58