Seattle Area Bio-Diesel class

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Girl_Mark is putting on another class!!

This one is in Seattle on Oct 15/16. Since its just up the road from me, I guess I kinda HAVE to go :D

Here is the craigslist posting with all the info.

CLICK ME

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Well dangit I wish I could make it as well but the driving distance has me tied down :( Hope to see some pics from the class :cool:

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
Girl_Mark is putting on another class!!

This one is in Seattle on Oct 15/16. Since its just up the road from me, I guess I kinda HAVE to go :D

Here is the craigslist posting with all the info.

CLICK ME

:( :( wish she would come out to the mid-west.

Have fun, and learn lots... :cowboy:

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Won't make it either of the classes. I am very busy Saturday and on Sunday I will be at the Seahawk's game. One of the guys that works for me is re-enlisting on the field.

Scott

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Have to be at the game also, becuase I do the half-time and post game shows up at the wells fargo club lounge, and Im still going!!!

Sundays game isnt until 5:30, and the class should be over before then.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I forgot the game isn't until 5:30. I really wanted to make the Saturday class. I already have a processor built and producing fuel. The re-enlistment is 30 minutes prior to game time in the end zone.

Scott

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I'd like to hear how this past weekend's Classes went from anyone that attended:cool: :)

Bill

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Hey Bill I talked to a guy here close to me that went to a class in Lancaster and was very impressed. Let me know if you want any more details, I have a little.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wast bad. A little too many ppl I thinkfor just Mark to try and wrangle. She even made a comment that she wasnt used to that large of a class. Basically she goes over all the steps, and what happens, and some of the pitfalls of trying to shortcut different steps.

The benefits were, you actually got to do titrations, with someone who knew what they were doing on hand to help.

The equipment class on sunday was good because you got to see a couple different tank designs, and how to work around each ones problems. Plus, you got a few extra ppl to help hold things while you try and break loose old fittings on the tank.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14