Semi good news.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Our niece is still having troubles, but we hope the worst is over. The next time we try this trip it will be in the fall. It was unreal how the tornado, wind, hail activity was this month. Even with all that, we had a great trip. Another family member goes in for lung cancer surgery June 6th. I am sure, all of us have family who needs medical attention, and our thoughts and prayers. Life is fragile, and we need to live the best we can each day.
Thanks again for all your input.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Our niece is still having troubles, but we hope the worst is over. The next time we try this trip it will be in the fall. It was unreal how the tornado, wind, hail activity was this month. Even with all that, we had a great trip. Another family member goes in for lung cancer surgery June 6th. I am sure, all of us have family who needs medical attention, and our thoughts and prayers. Life is fragile, and we need to live the best we can each day.
Thanks again for all your input.

Good to hear the 3 of you are home, and your niece is doing.. At Least better.

I've been watching the weather.. We're guna push our departure date to the end of July, first of August for Weather reasons. Your "Near Miss" was an Eye Opener.

The Best to you & yours..From Me & mine, with your familys health issues. Hang In There Max.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
nice photo's max.

glad to hear good/better news of you and your family.

as for the weather - that is not good news. as for the near miss tornadoes, the one that hit in Hugo yesterday was 3 miles to the north of my parents. all they got was some golf ball sized hail in the fridge for their troubles and rain

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
Yes, this year seems to be a bad one for storms. They seem to be non-stop. Tornadoes, hail, and huge storms are hitting all the states from Colorado east.
I heard that Arkansas had 38 tornadoes in the month of May. The hail is what I was worried most about. It can destroy a truck and 5th wheel very fast.
Be safe on your trips.

Maxtor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok