Send Prayers Please

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Update:

Apparently late Monday evening, Luke was found unconscious in the street with his bicycle nearby. It looks like he collided with a telephone pole. They don't know if he was the only one involved or if maybe a car caused him to hit the pole. They did surgery yesterday and brought him out of the induced coma. They are waiting to see how well he responds to determine if they need to operate again.

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
Me n' mine are in on this as well, we're always looking for ways to help a fellow tech out. Wish em the best from us.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, don't sound real good for him, praying for the best.
Doug

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
We heard this morning he was airlifted to another hospital.

That isn't good. The hospital here is not a small one, they can handle just about everything but the most very, very serious situations. If it's bad enough to send him elsewhere, that is really grim news.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We heard this morning he was airlifted to another hospital.

That isn't good. The hospital here is not a small one, they can handle just about everything but the most very, very serious situations. If it's bad enough to send him elsewhere, that is really grim news.

Not always, My daughter was moved to another hospital after she was moved from ICU after 2 weeks. She was in the car crash riding with a drunk and they ran a four way stop and T bone at 50 MPH she did not have her seat belt on and was thrown into the dash. Her head hit the radio, and to this day you can still see the control knob's marks. I have fun with her now. I tell her I'm going to push her mute butten. This is 3 years later too. If there is frontal lob damage it's going to take years for him to get to something close to normal. Average time is around 5 years.

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Got some more info today.

Sounds like they are sending him to Madison for reconstructive surgery. Apparently when he hit the telephone pole, he hit with the right front of his noggin'. So his skull around the right eye is all busted up. The pain meds sound like they are working real well since he is giving the nurses a hard time. Luke doesn't remember the accident, just before & afterwards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58