Shopping for a Cargo mat

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I'm finally shopping for a rear cargo mat for the Excursion,I been looking at the one from Weathertech which is nice and will do the job but I wanted to hear what ya'll are using in your Excursions to give me additional choices in quality,styles and price:sweet

:thanks Bill

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Bill
I got my side window visors from them
I can vouch for their quick customer service, I recieved a piece that was broken and they fedex a replacement in two days

i was eyeballing the floor mats. I have the rough weather heavy rubber ones rom ford, they are good but weathertech has one that form fitts the floor

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Yes I also have the weatherflectors (over years now) and wouldn't hesitate on any of their products based on the service given then,great quality too:sweet

The rear cargo area is getting more use lately thus why I be shopping around :cool: :)

Bill

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
maybe you need to get a Pickup:D
and a nice topper for teh puppies
our three rode back there for years, now we are down to one pup and .... well she gets the back seat and the whole back seat.:D

Kelly Hancock

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I purchased mine from someone off of Ebay. I believe it is a weathertec. It was one of the first things I bought after getting the X. They fit perfectly and the tan color matches great. It covers the complete area of the cargo bay. Mine has a 3-4 inch lip. It works great.

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got the area mat, it serves the purpose for mine, I would like to get the Catch all, I havent seen the weatertec yet. I will have to check it out....how do you get scuff marks off the plastic side panels?

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a cargo mat also, but also have no idea which one.

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech in ours.

(Come to think of it, Had one in the last Excursion, our Expedition, Our 2nd Grand Cherokee, Our 1st Grand Cherokee, and my 91 Explorer. Man! Am I in a rut or what??? :dunno )

Great fit and pretty much indestructable.

Barrett

kiarasue

The RamSmoker
Reaction score
Cargo matt

Well Bill, I'm addicted to e-bay. Most things, if your not in a hurry can be found there. I got my matts last year,Two front, two long and the factory cargo for $70.00. They said used but we had a hard time finding fault with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14