Should dogs wear clothes?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Just messin' with ya, Bama. My MIL and FIL have a Jack Russell they throw a sweater on every now and then. He doesn't seem to mind.

Oh man, you had to go and mention a Jack Russell.

We happen to have one of those too. He is just over 2 years old.

Chews everything, he ain't to smart, but he will bark at strangers and things
that go bump in the night.

Maybe Robert could help me find him a home too. He is a handful.

We named him Copper Jack.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama,,, Tell the wife not to listen to these guys...:watchout
She is right.
Bently looks cool.

Now, it would not look so good on a St. Bernard, German Shepard or other large dog, but on Bently it looks good. :clap:

Shhhhh, don't type it too loud. She doesn't know I posted the pics of
her beloved Bently
:sweet

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
The vest I don't necessarily have a problem with, but it should be camo. The rest on the other hand make me:spit:tongue2:lmao

Vest? Ya mean his yellow swimming float? If it was available in camo I would have bought it. Believe it or not my border collie is a 100% land dog. He hates the beach especially the noise of crashing waves. The vest is for the very rare occasion he gets to go in a swimming pool. Sure he can do the dog paddle, but he swallows water. :dunno The float buoys his head above water.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vest? Ya mean his yellow swimming float? If it was available in camo I would have bought it. Believe it or not my border collie is a 100% land dog. He hates the beach especially the noise of crashing waves. The vest is for the very rare occasion he gets to go in a swimming pool. Sure he can do the dog paddle, but he swallows water. :dunno The float buoys his head above water.

Yeah his yellow swimming float. You can get a neoprene vest that is used as a flotation device for your dog (in camo). Man I don't know what I would do if my dog didn't like the water :dizzy heck I can't keep him out of it. I will also give you a pass on his christmas sweater if you get him in a santa hat. :D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
If its cold outside (in the teens or lower) and I am tossing the pup in the backyard for an extended period I pull a sweater over his body. He's only a pup, weighs about 30 lbs and has short short hair. Heck, its only the right thing to do. However, the fat Beagle doesnt get the priveledge of getting clothed in doggy's latest fashion trends. Hes got natural insulation.

Take a look at Boomers latest fashion statement. A lamp shade and a leg warmer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58