Should this link become a sticky??

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I LOVE that. I had seen it before and feell it should be REQUIRED watching prior to forum use!:clap: :tex

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Posted this on another site, which will remain unnamed but one that several here have been active members of, and it was deleted within a couple of hours with no explanation. Mind boggling. I wonder if that is one of the reasons this site is growing. :dunno
My question is, what is in this link that wouldn't be helpful to any site? Or am I just naive???
Jim

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
JimmyDee said:
My question is, what is in this link that wouldn't be helpful to any site? Or am I just naive???
Jim

I too have seen that, it is humorous no doubt. The only negative thing I can say about it is that it is just a hair on the derogatory side. We wouldnt want to run any new prospective Little Billies off for the fact that they are too dumb to post without a tutorial. If they mess up, we'll try to get their posts in the right place and get them the help they need.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I too have seen that, it is humorous no doubt. The only negative thing I can say about it is that it is just a hair on the derogatory side. We wouldnt want to run any new prospective Little Billies off for the fact that they are too dumb to post without a tutorial. If they mess up, we'll try to get their posts in the right place and get them the help they need.
thats why we love ya!

oh yeah and we can make fun of whataburger :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58