Silverstar Ultra headlights

jimmy28303

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Anybody own these? I am looking at replacing my high beams because mine SUCK!! My low beams and fog lights are great but with the high beams, I might as well just put the wife on the hood with a couple candles, it would probably work better. Anyway, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a set of'm for several years now. I like'm. they Light Up the night, as compred to the stock bulbs.

My .03 :dunno

Joe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I have had them ever since a year after I bought the truck and they are great. Light up the night very well, without blinding every one.

Dave

Reverend Jim

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've had them for a year now. Low beams and fog lights are great. High beams still suck. Must be the reflector shape in the stock buckets. I added auxiliary lights mounted to the front bumper. No more worries.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I could have used them tonight..
driving through the snowstorm was easy, except I couldn't see where I was going..

not that it slowed me down any...

NORFLA444

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
They make a couple of different patterns in the Silverstar line; I got a set for night driving that puts out a much wider pattern to the side of the road and really light things up.
Next light mods will be projector headlights with a Britebox and HID conversion; that will light things up for sure. You may want to try adding a Britebox.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58