silverstar

hillbilly9978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think about the silver star lamps for my headlights... are they any good i was just looking at them online and mine in my truck now are starting to suck... both high and low beams

thanks

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I have a set and they work better than the stock bulbs. They are easy to change, just pull out the old bulb and install the new one. You may need to remove a battery or two if your hands are chubby but usually you can reach in behind the battery and pull them out.

hillbilly9978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i just put them in and they seem to be better than the stock ones but its not completely dark here yet so i have not seen the full potential yet ill let you know

thanks

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
You looked at them online at 12:19 pm and installed them at 3:38 pm. That is 3 hours and 19 minutes to get them shipped. Who are you using for shipping? When I order stuff online it takes weeks to get it delivered. :D

Crazy Cowboy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I ran those in about 4 or 5 of my last vehicles and they are a great deal for the money. The new Silverstar Ultra's (or whatever they are called) are supposed to be like twice as bright as the Silverstar but I noticed no difference to tell ya the truth. They give a nice blueish-white look that was most noticable on my Trailblazer. Haven't replaced the Excursion's because I don't even use them..... they're too high for FL law so I use the dropped ones below the bumper :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg