Single or Duals?

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
I am going to get a new exaust this weekend.
Should I get a single or get duals? I am going with MBRP for sure just don't know what to get. What do all of you think?

Josh

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
on Diesels, Duals are not really nessecary, but they look awsome. Expecially if you get side exit. My vote goes to Cool Duals.

JRJ04

Reaction score
it does absolutely nothing performance wise. I'd vote for single because duals tend to be a bit pricier, but if youve got the money to spend then go with what you think looks the best!:sweet

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the extra couple hundred bucks it costs I would go with mbrp's stainless duals with the muffler delete option. (delete pipe)

However, I do like my exhaust louder then most

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you think you might want the duals then get the duals. Otherwise you will end up like me with a single and wishing I had duals. The problem is only worse when you have a straight pipe because you can't here the turbo all that great on the drivers side.:(

Also, you don't have to make sure you are in the left lane to "whistle" at that good lookin' girl in the car next to you.:sly

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys. I am going with the 304 SS duals. That was what I was going with really.....I just wanted to see what you thought. I found a GREAT PRICE on this set. That was the factor that did it for me to start with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58