comment Site Activity

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo... We're back to Limited/No Activity here on SDD (again) ? Was-up with that ?

Surly someone must have an issue or two, or something to share about what we've done, and/or.. how we did it ?

:dunno

Joe

REMEMBER: There are NO (so called) dumb questions here on SDD. We all started our quest for more knowledge about our PSD's.. Somewhere. This is a very good site to expand our knowledge... with NO fear of slam'n, Hassles or Flame'n.

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Good questions Big Joe. I was wondering the same thing, why no activity here? I can't see any reasons why we are having no activity. There are no members or guests who are being complete A - Holes. What do you all thing??

Dave:confused:

SDChris

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That is strange considering there are over 16,000 members. I found this forum helpful, thanks to everyone who weighed in on my "rear lift help" I have ordered an airbag system for my SD.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Knock on wood. No major issues here. :lmao

I did buy one of those fancy T444E water pumps from DieselSite.:thumbs But I'm not ready to instal it yet.:sorry

xtrahappy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey I check in a couple times a week. Mostly read what been posted. I love this site!!!! Been working hard & truck been doing great (knocking on wood). For me one of the best sites on the net. Wish there was a way we could all get together in person and shoot the bull one day.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
well it dropped my reply
i try to drop in....but without a super duty in the driveway..i tend to forget to say howdy from time to time

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I'm having computer issues..
the iPad was a welcome addition to the electronics stable, but I can't use it as a primary device..

plus I just have crap cooking..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58