Sky Manufacturing shackle Reversal kit

97powerstroke7.3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a front shackle reversal kit and a rear shackle flip kit from Sky Manufacturing. It looks like it's good quality. I was wondering if anybody has this kit or herd anything about them? Also, I was wondering if these types of kits are any good? I will Post the link to the site. Please help!
92-97 F-250/F-350 front shackle reversal - Sky's Off-road Design

Thanks, Tim

DIESELSITE

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We installed a 3" Sky RSK on John's 1996 F350 and it is a very nice kit. In fact, we're converting our 96 dually project truck to a 4wd and starting off with a 3" Sky kit as well.
You won't be dissapointed.

Bob

emailsignaturelogo.gif

97powerstroke7.3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I was re-reading their website and I read that this kit only works with "monobeam axle trucks only". I read on another site that people have made these work with ttb axles. Do you know anything about this?

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shackle reverse kits won't work on the TTB unless you drop the center pivot of the axle also many people use these kits when doing D60 conversions.

arrowstrap

BioMechanic
Reaction score
installed 5" kit. quality manufacturing. love it. good price too.

Fullcrew

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just received my 3"kit. Doing a 4x4 conversion, so I had to grind off the little spacers on the front mount. Can't wait to get it on there. Anyone got any install pics???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58