Sleepless in SuperDutyville

DutyCalls08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Well I am just rounding out my latest tour in Iraq, and am really looking forward to getting home. I've already turned in most of my ammo, and things that go boom, and I'm just kind of waiting on a plane ride. I purchased a new 08 F350 diesel while deployed, and it is supposed to be delivered by Nov. 2nd. Just got word from the military car sales office that there will be a 3-4 week delay from the factory. Apparently, Ford is selling the new trucks faster than they can build 'em. Good news for Ford...bad news for me. I'm sure the dispute with International factors in there somewhere. Anyways, that's what has been causing me to lose sleep.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Hope you get your plane ride soon, you'll have to post some pics of truck once you get it!

From me and my family, thank you for your service and preserving our freedoms!:usa

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
Thank you and hope your trck comes in soon. I ordered mine back in 05 and had to same issue took 3 1/2 months to get my truck built. But it is definitely worth the wait. have a safe trip home-ck

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Thank you for serving our country. Best of luck on your new truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58