Slightly used set of forged rods for sale

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Are you offering discount prices on rods like these? Will they make my truck smoke more? Could I beat a Cummins with rods like those? Man,,, I just gotta get some like that Ryan.

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Are you offering discount prices on rods like these? Will they make my truck smoke more? Could I beat a Cummins with rods like those? Man,,, I just gotta get some like that Ryan.

Well here you go, a 1 off customized set garranteed to lower your compression. I will even throw in the piston that was broke at the wristpin. :sweet

By the way, my truck was still running and parked its self in its spot in the shop under its own power, I think one more power run would of done it.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Man, how close to putting a window in your block do you think you were? More importantly, what were you doing at the time?-popcorn

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Hummmmm...............thats something you won't see in a PMR. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tbar

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice set of slightly bent rods. I don't think I have seen rods bent so much without breaking. I mean modern rods.

Dave

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Man, how close to putting a window in your block do you think you were? More importantly, what were you doing at the time?-popcorn

I Am pretty sure one more power run on it would of sent #7 threw the block.

I put together an engine to test some things for the upcoming pulling season, a type of cam configuration, a single turbo and with some 400cc injectors. I think it worked cause only got a few runs on her before it started to miss badly and I knew what was up. Also made one run to 5800rpms that was pretty cool, think that hurt them too. I know when she lit it would throw a nice 1' flame out of theh stack I had off the turbo wich was really cool at night. :eek:

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would stick the rods as-is on Ebay. People will pay amazing amounts of money for junk on there (I sold a broken remote control for $90 and the plastic fuel filter "Powerstroke" cover doohickey for $25 just last week) and who knows, as long as you charge enough for shipping, you could make some decent dough from them.:thumbs

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
bdp said:
I Am pretty sure one more power run on it would of sent #7 threw the block.

I put together an engine to test some things for the upcoming pulling season, a type of cam configuration, a single turbo and with some 400cc injectors. I think it worked cause only got a few runs on her before it started to miss badly and I knew what was up. Also made one run to 5800rpms that was pretty cool, think that hurt them too. I know when she lit it would throw a nice 1' flame out of theh stack I had off the turbo wich was really cool at night. :eek:
This will be interesting to follow................ :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58