Slower traffic keep right...

02EX_PSD

Not as Junior of a Member
Reaction score
My wife and I were coming back from a trip out to the Wolf Sanctuary in Mongomery, Texas when we got caught behind two GAS powered pick-ups with flatbed trailers hauling cut trees and logs. The posted speed limit was 60 on this narrow two lane country road and these gas-hogs could only manage 35. We finally came to a "T" intersection and all turned left. Luckly this was a four lane road so I hammered the right pedal and flew past these guys. My wife commented how much they were hatin' me as that 5" was dumping all kinds of smoke into there open driver's side windows. Oopps. Guess they should have been pullin' with a diesel!:tounge
Then it happened. :eek: After my speedo kept going right and their images kept getting smaller (and smokier) in my rear-view, my check engine light came on.:doh:
I pulled the codes and had a P1211-"injector above/below desired." Does anyone know if this means anything serious or is this typical of stacked Edge products?

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then it happened. :eek: After my speedo kept going right and their images kept getting smaller (and smokier) in my rear-view, my check engine light came on.:doh:
I pulled the codes and had a P1211-"injector above/below desired." Does anyone know if this means anything serious or is this typical of stacked Edge products?

That'll happen with any hot chip when you're really romping on the go pedal. That code means that your HPOP can't keep up with the HPO demands of the injectors.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
$2000 for some "big" oil, different programmer, or just keep your foot out of it. Mine does the same thing, it's not hurting anything, just an annoyance.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Having fun down there laying down a mosquito fog from the Excursion eh Steve :D :sweet

02EX_PSD

Not as Junior of a Member
Reaction score
You bet!:thumbs I try to reserve that type of behavior when I can affect the highest population of skeeters! Those poor gas-hogs just happened to be in the way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58