smokin!

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys whats up? im new here. and to the land of power strokes. any way, is there a way,that any of you know of, to make alot of smoke with out a programmer?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard to SuperDutyDiesel,great to have ya! :sweet

I'm not real versed in how to produce the most exhaust smoke but I'd have to take a shot at bigger injectors and general fuel system modifications but that's only if the intake and exhaust system has been upgraded.

Perhaps Daryl or one of the in house racers will know a trick or two :cool:

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Welcome aboard to SuperDutyDiesel,great to have ya! :sweet

I'm not real versed in how to produce the most exhaust smoke but I'd have to take a shot at bigger injectors and general fuel system modifications but that's only if the intake and exhaust system has been upgraded.

Perhaps Daryl or one of the in house racers will know a trick or two :cool:
ok. just wonderin'. no biggie. thanks

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD!

First off I'd like to ask why you want smoke? Smoke is wasted fuel that is not burned. IMO also a nuisance. I use to drive with my eye on the rightside mirror to keep from blowing clouds with my EVO. Now with DI programs I hardly have a puff during shifts.

The only place I like smoke is at the track. If you want smoke all the time put a plastic bag on your air filter. :p I've also gotten a lot of smoke when my intercooler hose got blown off! :roflmao 10k mod is another cheap way to up the fuel which can give you the ablilty to smoke.

Just my .02

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.....

Let us know what you are driving and what if any mods have been done to the engine or what you may have planned for mods......... We can make smoke if you want smoke, but it dont come free........... the advice does, the smoke doesnt.

Mike

wanderer

Reaction score
I've got injectors and a chip, and a heavy load all the time. All I have to do is stomp the throttle, and a big cloud of smoke profusely exits the pipe. It's not something that I like, except on a job-site when I want to smoke out the guys standing next to the truck. :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14