sneak pics of bama's new hauler

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The REAL scarey part is: Those kinda lash-ups >>ARE<< out there.:eek: :eek:

On I-40, in Arizona, we saw a 30+ foot TT (In a wind & rain storm) being pulled by a Jeep Station Wagon.. No LL hitch, No Sway bar, just a Ball & 2 big Log Chains hooked to the bumper brackets:eek: :eek: :eek: Had Ohio plates on it. From behind the TT you could see the Hitch & Chains.

Had traffic backed up for a mile while everyone built up the guts to pass them, one at a time. I passed useing ALL the left lane AND shoulder.

Be Safe. They ARE out there.

Flopster843

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Thats is VERY scary. I really like the wood support underneath. Classy!!! :thumbs

I wish I had a picture, but there used to be a guy in my hometown that did something similar. He had a 1979 Bronco. He took off the removable top, took out the back seat, and put in a 5th wheel plate to haul around his camper and flat bed trailer........craziest looking thing........until I saw this post!! :roflmao

I had a gooseneck ball in my old bronco.78 model. We used it to pull the cattle trailer around the farm and out of the real nasty spots. (needed a 4X4 with boggers to get up the hills) NEVER on the highway though.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
That's wierd, I don't recall seeing that particular hitch application in the Reese hitch catalog. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Geez, I just noticed the block of wood holding the tailgate up on the S-10.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :lmao :lmao :laffup :laffup

I've got $5 that says his daddy met his momma at a family re-union. :doh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14