comment Snow Leopard

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I finally updated my Mac OS X to Snow Leopard. I have been waiting to make sure there were no bugs like when windows is updated but there didn't seem to be any so I went for it. Instal was a snap and it does seem to operate a bit faster, also has a few cool features. Just thought I would throw this out there incase there was anyone else dragging there feet. I have only been a Mac user for 1.5 years so I am still in the Windows mindset of update=crash. Sure has been a trouble free year and a half as far as computing goes and the new Snow Leopard just upped the performance a little more. :D

Now I just need to get on the list for a new iPad :sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I did not find anything in Snow Leopard that I did NOT like. Very smooth O.S., unlike Windows. I have been running OSX and Apple computers for about 4 or 5 years and I am very glad I switched! I don't have a use for the iPad yet. I am very glad you are happy, Crumm.

Dave

mygsris2slo4u

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Love my imac and everything I have from apple. Snow leopard is definitely an awesome os and iirc it takes up a bit less space than the previous os.

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new MacBook Pro with my student loan money. I will never go back to a PC. I have my my hard drive partitioned and Windows 7 installed on the smaller (50GB) partition only because some of my classes require Windows. Windows actually runs extremely fast and stable on a Mac. If I could get away with never using another PC I would be a happy man.

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in college going for a computer electronics degree. right now the only I have that actually requires Windows is a Microsoft Office course that requires Access, which is not available for the Mac.

I was just in Fairbanks today. Went up for a funeral and spent the rest of the day hanging out with a friend until I flew back home to Soldotna. Weather in Fairbanks was nicer than when I got off the plane in Kenai. Windy and nasty here tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58