So I might as well been here awhile

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals been a member for a while some of you I have got to meet others yet to meet. My name is Justin I'm married and have an awsome wife who put's up with my bad habbits such as my Truck F350 of course, my 1998 Harley Davidson Road King, and my 1987 Mustang GT the hot rod. So I'm glad my better half can help me through my lead foot rehab. :burnit
As for my work well lets just say each day I meet someone way worse off than the rest of us and I also get to carry out the trash sometimes. Plus they let me carry a gun and drive fast. No I'm not in the mob.....??? I'm a Police Officer in Dallas and I love all that my job has in store for the night ahead. So if I look like crud when I come to mod days it's because I just got off a ten hour shift. -popcorn
I've been through the mill I used to do construction on ballfields,city parks, and rec. center's for the City of Farmers Branch who also got my cert. in Irrigation repairs. So I've dug plenty of mud holes and enjoy being outside working around the new house only had it 2 years, and my wife loves to change stuff but then again it's quaility time I get to spend with the wife.
I also enjoy going hunting even though I would consider my self a conservationest due to us always being to sloshed to hit anything, more or less time to spend with my dad and the food is always better over a fire.
I think that was my longest post ever look forward to meeting the rest of you when you move to Texas.... or at any of the upcoming events. Thanks to all of you for being helpfull and willing to share your knowledge. After all were all here to help each other.:D This is the best Ford Diesel Forum....No drama or BS here!:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Justin,

Excellent intro, I feel like I know you now. Thanks for taking the time to compose that for us.

Mike

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries Brett when I'm away from work I could care less what goes on ....If it's somthing your worried about just go around the corner and don't do it in front of me. Other than that I'm just a laid back guy on my days off.:D

Reaction score
police stroker said:
No worries Brett when I'm away from work I could care less what goes on ....If it's somthing your worried about just go around the corner and don't do it in front of me. Other than that I'm just a laid back guy on my days off.:D

Justin - Tip of the Hat to you and all who serve the public - here and abroad :sweet

Thanks!

Ron

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ron people used to call me jason when they forgot my name ....no biggie guys the way I see it someone has to do it! Oh I love my job wouldn't trade it for anything....

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much has changed now we carry semi autos back then it was revovlers....Not much has changed the gangs are worse and crime is still high. Good job security I guess!:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58