So many to choose from

05 F250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just wondering from your guys experience which power programer or chip would you go with for a 6.0 that is ajustible on the fly?
Thanks

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
05 F250 said:
Just wondering from your guys experience which power programer or chip would you go with for a 6.0 that is ajustible on the fly?
Thanks

Click here to see a post on the 6.0 board. Lots of debate and good points brought out. I posted a similar question asking if anything was available that combined a custom tune with the ability to adjust on the fly. -popcorn

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
I have an Edge Juice w/ Attitude, and I love the thing to death, there is also Bully Dog and now I think Hypertech has a new product out, but it's mostly preference, the Edge Attitude monitor i think is really nice, and goes with the interior extremely well also

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really,
come back in 6 monhs and tell us how often you change on the fly....
Most leave it the same all the time....

typically, the high setting is also the high EFFECIENCY setting, and with the good programmers, they drive like stock until you NEED it not to :)

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
Really,
come back in 6 monhs and tell us how often you change on the fly....
Most leave it the same all the time....

typically, the high setting is also the high EFFECIENCY setting, and with the good programmers, they drive like stock until you NEED it not to :)

Umm, during RV season I changed programs quite a bit. Truck ran a bit better on the high performance setting, but had to put it on tow safe for towing. Does the SCT have towing weight limits on any of its settings? If not, then the SCT may be the way to go for me.:dunno

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on the settings you have installed. Go with a race file and I wouldnt tow with it, but its nice because you can have three file's YOU want, not what ever superchip or edge thinks is best!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14