so much for all my hard work!!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Sounds like for this particular recovery work that you would be better equipped with a roll-back rather than a boom. That way you could carry a D-4 on the roll back and take it out in the woods :sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Sounds like for this particular recovery work that you would be better equipped with a roll-back rather than a boom.

no,he burried one those as well and snapped the cable on it.had to have the wreckker pull that one out.

he has a big old log skidder with a huge winch on it comeing soon,but he will get that stuck as well.

Wingdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its gonna be sent out to have it straightened.then we are gonna bring it back and have the guy that welded my frame weld a couple of plates to it to keep it from bending again.

I'd say you should get him to fish plate the whole frame and not just where it bent........say with maybe 1/4" steel. Sounds like this guy would need it.:D

atk

Reaction score
no,he burried one those as well and snapped the cable on it.had to have the wreckker pull that one out.

he has a big old log skidder with a huge winch on it comeing soon,but he will get that stuck as well.

if he gets one of them stuck, he shouldn`t be driving anymore....:roflmao ...

never have seen a log skidder get stuck....-popcorn ...

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
if he gets one of them stuck, he shouldn`t be driving anymore....:roflmao ...

never have seen a log skidder get stuck....-popcorn ...

I saw one stuck once (518 CAT) in the spring in a hay field It left ruts for a hundred + yards before it gave up, (Kinda like when a fly that lands in a fresh paint job and does the back stroke for a foot before giving up Yah know?) Took and 8 wheeled john deere and a lot of cable to get it out.:thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14