So ummm - Got Ding?

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
I have a "ding", but I usually introduce her as my wife!:roflmao Drum riff... please.:lmao Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.:oops:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
DavidJ said:
I have a "ding", but I usually introduce her as my wife!:roflmao Drum riff... please.:lmao Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.:oops:
:lmao :lmao :lmao
so that would make us DONG, glad to meet you , this is my wife Ding and I am Dong :roflmao

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
when the Low Fuel light comes on and at the same time there's a "ding" . . . just once.
Has the "low fuel light" ever came on before? Maybe you have had the music up loud every other time?

I know our new F150 Supercrew dings whenever anything needs attention. I am still looking for that stupid dinger so I can gently remove it with a 10 pound sledge. A nice quiet ding when the light first comes on like you have discovered sounds good but the F150 dings loud every 5 or 10 minutes when the low fuel light is on and you have to push the reset button to make it quit:cussing:

Reaction score
Crumm said:
Has the "low fuel light" ever came on before? Maybe you have had the music up loud every other time?

Um yeah - but only once, twice, thirty times or so :eek:

I think it was just one of those times that everything was lined up just to hear it. Normally I have the scanner, CB, XM radio (and toss in the radar detector) going - and when the wife/kids are in the truck I turn them up even louder :rolleyes:

Just kinda suprised me that there was a ding for it after all this time.

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58