Somebody's getting some new wheels...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama I would go with the Toyo Open Country line before the Nittos, I had a set on my '03 7.3 and they're a pretty rough ridin tire, very stiff sidewalls. And yes you can get all those tires (BFG,Nitto,Toyo,etc.) in an E range 18", most Discount Tire and Big O Tire stores will have them in stock.

I don't know why you guys have such trouble finding tires, down here I can get pretty much any tire and size in an E I want, except 17s, but 16,18,20,& even 22s someone makes a tire for you.

thanks for the info DD. this will be my first set of 18's, so i have never had to look for any. from everything i have heard, the goodyears that are on these wheels are not the best, but i will run them until they are just about slick.

i dont do any off roading, so i just need a good tire that can go off-road if the need arises.

i have looked at the ratings on the silent armour, and they seem to be one of the best out there, but require mucho denario.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
UPDATE:

just two-wayed my friend who picked up my tires and wheels for me.

he was in Big Spring, TX. he was delayed wednesday with a blow out, but up and runnin again.

should have them by lunch tomorrow. :thumbs -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58