Somebody's Getting.....

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
Yep! Im back on the road now. Put in the cps last night, checked/cleared the codes with the Edge and put on the 80hp Race program. Sweeeeetttttt!!!! Im runnin' now!

:thumbs Ever find your serial number? :dunno

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
no, I never looked. I figured it was good because the International part number was listed as the equiv of the Ford for my year in several places. I might look for it today just for grins but am not concerned. It ran like a scalded @$$ ape last night.

Man, getting that old cps out was a challenge. The bolt was on so tight I split my 10mm socket! I had to borrow one from a neighbor to get it undone. Then getting the old one out was another challenge. Antonio warned me it might be stuck pretty good. I had to pry it out about half way with a flathead screw driver. I sure would hate to try doing this repair on the side of the highway at night! My light fell on me more than once last night.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Cam Position Sensor...7.3s eat them and wise owners of 7.3s keep a spare in the glove box.

Peter....glad your back on the road! Have you taken the little lady for a ride with the new programming yet?:D

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
nah, she isnt so impressed. Actually we used the truckyesterday but I didnt get on it with her in there. I did run up to 2500 rpm between 3 and 4th and notice a jerk when I let out the clutch. I just need to get used to the settings. I'll take her for a real test drive when someone else has our kiddos.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I sure would hate to try doing this repair on the side of the highway at night! My light fell on me more than once last night.
Not once, not twice but three times one the side of the highway....................yeah I am an expert now.

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14