Someone jacked up my paint

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Well I decided to wash and wax my truck last night and discovered that someone tried to steal my PowerStroke badges of my truck and did quite a bit of damage in the process. But the bright side to this is I get to modify now.:sly While the truck is in the shop I am going to have the skull caps and handles painted as well as having the badges shaved off the front fenders and doors and its going to cost me about 700 bucks to have everything done and the insurance is covering the rest.;tu

Drivers side
DSC_0792.jpg

Passenger side
DSC_0795.jpg

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Dave. Some people, I tell ya. Makes me sick.

Get the badges off of there and no more worries.

At least there is a bright side. Post up some pics when it's all doen.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Thanks Stephen, I am going to do exhaust and maybe wheels or guages to the truck as well. My wife isnt arguing with me on this so I am going to take full advantage and get it done before she changes here mind.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
The truck goes into the body shop on Monday and I start ordering the other stuff some time next week. I am going to do wheels, exhaust, Whelen strobes on four corners and get my CB installed in the truck.

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats crappy... but gives ya good reason to do somthing cool... gonna be awsome.. you gonna do tailgate? that would look sweet

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
you sure they were trying to take the badges? Those are strange looking marks. How hard can it be to pull them off unless you are just brain dead or just trying to vandalize.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Peter, now that you say that, I am starting to think the same thing. Those scartches are rather high-up.

Maybe it was a blind thief and his brail pry-bar was not working right.
(this statement was in no shape or form meant to hurt those that are seeing impaired) :innocent

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I could be wrong but the badges them selfs are damaged and there is paint damage behind the badge if you get close to it. I am really looking forward to getting the truck back already and I will definetly post pics when I am done with it in a couple weeks.:sly

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Either way this is the first time my wife is letting me have free rane on mods up to about $2400 with out complaint so I am going to get it done as fast as humanly possible.:lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58