Someone jacked up my paint

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:stir Now you didn't scratch them up on purpose did you, just so you could go crazy with the mods while you're fix'n it? :tounge

I was accused of having a chain saw nearby when the wind blew the tree over on my truck. I sure like the new one! :cool:

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
:stir Now you didn't scratch them up on purpose did you, just so you could go crazy with the mods while you're fix'n it? :tounge

I was accused of having a chain saw nearby when the wind blew the tree over on my truck. I sure like the new one! :cool:

No but I am sure my wife is thinking that.:lmao

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking if you stick a screw driver behind the badge and puch towards the door that could be were the handle was hitting. That is what I was thinking.

Sorry to hear of you misfotune Dave but glad to hear all is working out for ya

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Thanks Justin, my week got even better about 30 minutes ago. UPS dropped a big box of detailing stuff off at my door and it was like Christmas in March.:D

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Just an update. I stopped today at lunch and they were masking it off to paint it this afternoon and I should have it back by Friday. I was in on Friday and it was like a SuperDuty convention in the body shop they had three in the shop and all of them diesels.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Well here are the pics of the finished product.

DSC_0805.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Dave, I like the shave look. I see in your sig you are installing Whelen strobes. I would be interested in how the install went, what you installed, how much it costs etc... I will be plowing snow next year and may install some Whelen strobes.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Looks great Dave, I like the shave look. I see in your sig you are installing Whelen strobes. I would be interested in how the install went, what you installed, how much it costs etc... I will be plowing snow next year and may install some Whelen strobes.

Thanks Kevin, I will do a write up of the strobe kit that I isntall. I am going to pick up Harley style heads from E-Bay before I do the install.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58