Sorta new

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, finally gonna make an introduction. Been watching the forum for a while. I have an 08 superduty. Looking to learn from the forums, get some ideas, and maybe give some as well. I have made some mistakes on mine and done some stuff I really like and would enjoy the opportunity to share my experiences. If anybody has any questions feel free to let me know as I am sure I will be asking some as well. Thanks. Bryan

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First mistake was getting a supercab. Wish I had a crew cab. Don't really like the look of my truck, but it's paid for so I guess I will keep it. Also, took the truck to elite in colorado for my mods. No mistake there, but now I am taking it back for the full package deal. Tadd and I are thinking around 700-800 and the rears. Shoulda just left it there and had it all done at the same time, woulda saved me a trip and the cost of labor twice. I am still getting 17-19 with those mods. I give it the occasional beating twice a day and those numbers are hand calculated and consistent. It is what it is I guess.

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
zookie, I do not have a graph for that run. The tires started spinning at around 100mph and it couldn't get a graph of it. The place I took it to had no idea what they were doing. First diesel ever there. I think I could have pulled another 15-20 horse out of her. I was guessing it would have been around 575-585. I do have a graph of a 54? run. It's not on my computer though.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
cool. do you have any video? i am very interested to see what these things are capable of, and how they react to different mods.

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Zookie, I am glad you asked. How do you post a link on the forums. If I knew how I would link ya. Either that or go to elitediesel.com and click on pics and vids. Then click on for more vids click here. My truck is the one that comes up. There are three videos. Let me know if ya find them, I'll try to link them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58