source for rebuilt injectors

Laughing Buddha

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
injector source

thanks all for the responses!!:clap: Beans looks like the way to go. no one comes close to that pricing locally. i will be placing order for injectors after holidays and will let everyone know about my experience with beans..........i would be ordering them this week, but of course the oil coolant gaskets are leaking on my f450 (the money making truck)....................

Laughing Buddha

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have finally received and installed the 8 rebuilt injectors from beans. my mechanic was very pleased, and so far so good. the truck is running great. i didn't have to replace all of them but i figured with the rebuilt pricing vs. the new pricing coupled with the fact that my mechanic was going to be under the hood anyway i went for it.......

beans had great service, returned all of my calls, and answered all of my questions.......

Laughing Buddha

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well, i had to save up the dough to buy the injectors and pay my mechanic. this is a backup truck for me so had to be fiscally conservative and pay cash....and my mechanic was really backed up with work and had to wait in line for a month......but its worth the wait......

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14