SP Diesel

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
yeah, I bought a Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor Eliminator from them. It didn't work I called them like 3 times over the course of like 1 month, no response so I sent them like 5 E-Mails telling them that I just wanted to send it back and get my money back(only like $30), but no response. I wasn't mean or anything... maybe I just have bad luck???

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Some one from SP is a sponsor on another forum i am a member of, he wasnt too fond the adjustable 10K mod for some reason, i think it clashed with one of their products??

Neal

Reaction score
I have been over to their place, met both of them and did some beta testing for them. Nice guys and all - trying to do things right - and it's just the two of them trying to do everything from secretary to design - but I do think they lack in the keeping in contact department.

Ron

spindrift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their tow tune looks interesting. Unfortunately, I can't find anybody that has used it and I'm not too sure I want to be a guinea pig.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Just be sure to research what you buy from them. They have a few products that are good but a few that can be done for $100's less.

The back pressure sensor dongle works great on pre-99 trucks but not on all 99-up's. Dunno why but sometimes it doesn't.

Reaction score
spindrift said:
Their tow tune looks interesting. Unfortunately, I can't find anybody that has used it and I'm not too sure I want to be a guinea pig.

As I said I beta tested for them. So let me just say this - the power was equal to Edge that I was running at the time. But when it came down to what I was going to run long term - I went with Quadzilla.

They have a towing module that may fit your bill for what looks like a cost less than SP Diesel. Follow the Xzillaraider links.

Ron

mech2161

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The back pressure sensor dongle works great on my truck. I met them this weekend. The did some work at Advanced Diesel Technology (smokindiesel.com) on an International CXT. They were fine tuning their stage II box on it. Nice guys but I have no experience with their customer service.

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Im not sure that it is a bad sensor, but they didnt even attempt to help me fix the problem so I assumed that they were a bogus company looking to rip people off. but lately have heard some good things about them. still no response to any emails though!

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SP Diesel has been around for a few years now. They started off by selling 10k mods that they got the instructions from TheDieselStop. Then worked into TC lockup mods and various other projects.

Even the Exhaust sensor dongle and various other "dongles" came from TDS. The only difference was, they found a source to get the right connectors to make it plug and play. But we have since found out you can get the same connectors yourself at NAPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14