SPA gauges

Moremph

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
been thinking about getting some for the new rig. ANybody using them, like dislikes?

are they easy to read or are the annoying?

I am wanting it mostly for the fact of the high memory recall, and that i can get two pressure numbers side by side for easily comparing boost and drive pressure numbers

Travis

Immortl

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've not ever used them yet myself but am planning on using them when I put gauges in my new truck. May not be for a little while yet. Here is their website.

ISurvivedNMU

Reaction score
Yes, i had the guage in my chevy. It was nice, but not great. It was fairly easy to read, and it was nice to push a button and see the max temps, but I had lighting issues, and readout issues with it. After about 6 months it would no loonger function as a reliable guage, and it seemed to be prone to electrical surges. At idle, sometimes it would jump from 350 to 1150... IMHO a good autometer, or dakota digital would be better....

jlayne

Paint Sniffer
Reaction score
a needle gauge is easier to see at a glance... with digital gauges you have to actually read the numbers but with a analog read out you just have to glance up at the gauges and see where the needle is pointing, to me it lets the driver spend more time looking at the road and not the gauges... but some like them better... if memory serves me correctly they even have a option where you can have something like a shift light or anything you want to wire up like a buzzer go off when the temps get to a set limit

just a personal preference i guess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58