Sporadic Seat Belt light and Cruise Control

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new to me 2006 F 350 CC X. In the two days the Seat Belt light will start to flash when driving down the highway some times it stays on and other time it will go out. I have been the only passenger in the truck. I have stop on side of road shut down wait a few seconds and restart light came back on. I have walked around truck and pulled on each seat belt still have problem. Even today with no one passenger seat I clicked this seat belt light stays on.
Also the Cruise Control works sometimes and other will not turn on. This morning a short 10 mile trip CC worked when I first started this morning but on return trip did not work. Stopped truck for about 30 minutes CC started to work. I Turned off CC and would not restart but at the same time I had the seat belt light staying on. Thanks for any suggestion

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
I would take it to the dealer and let them fix it if it is still under warranty. If the mileage is correct in your signature.

Josh

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be bad to dealer on Wed. But I always like to have some idea from Ford Guru's of what is going on because most times they have a better idea than some Ford Tech.

Ken

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Understood...Good point. I have no clue....wiring or sensor for passenger seat. Do you have anything laying in the passenger seat?

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When started the passenger seat was empty, yesterday my wife sat in seat for a 35 minute trip out going no problem, return trip light was on and no CC.

Thanks,

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, when light comes on no bells only light.

Thanks

could be wiring skills left behind from modifications the
previous owner may have done.

could also be that the Previous owner was in a hurry to
remove stuff when he sold or traded the truck in...not that
ive ever done THAT before :innocent

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know no mods were ever done to truck, but you never know but I hope to get his name and give him a call.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14